Play Classic Blackjack Online Game
You can enjoy classic blackjack at top gambling sites or land- based casinos. It is one of the simplest games you can play. There are a few basic steps that you’ll need to browse through before playing the card game. The atmosphere becomes more competitive when you play blackjack online with friends.
Real Money Classic Blackjack Casino Sites
Classic Blackjack Rules
Classic blackjack uses 52 cards. The basic rule of the game is that you must reach 21 or close without exceeding it. You’ll be glad to know that the house edge is 0.13% which is ideal for any player. This is how the game of classic blackjack unfolds:
- You and the dealer will get two cards when the game starts.
- If you have two cards of the same value splitting is permitted. However, you can’t split Kings, Jacks or Queens.
- Doubling Down is permitted when your hand totals a 9, 10 or 11 without splitting.
How to Play Classic Blackjack at Casinos
- You need to choose a casino and open an account. Look at the top casinos we have listed above.
- You’ll see a selection of blackjack games from a collection of games. All you need to do is choose classic blackjack online.
- Play the casino game using the rules you have learnt.
- Have a good time playing the game.
Expert Tips for Blackjack
You’ll come across tips and tricks on the web that promise a win. We suggest that you don’t go with every article you read because they may be misleading. Once you are confident in how to play the card game, you can consider these tips before playing for real money.
- Classic Blackjack payout 3:2
- No cards from the dealer or players are shown in the game.
- A natural Blackjack must be an Ace.
- You will play two hands, splitting is also accepted not more than once.
- If you split, another bet needs to be place on a new hand and must be of the same value as your initial bet.
- The surrender option is available if players don’t like their hand at the cost of half their bet.
More Blackjack Guides