How to Play Roulette and Win
Before you can spin the wheel you need to know how to play roulette. You’ll be required to make bets on the roulette table and hope that the ball lands in your numbered pocket. Essential, if you want to play the casino game like a pro and win you need to consider our tips.
The casino game is simple to understand and can be used for different versions. You can place bets based on different odds. Start playing roulette online for real money at gambling sites today!
Play Roulette at Online Casinos
Learn How to Play Roulette Game
The French and European roulette wheel has a single zero. The American roulette has a single zero and a double zero. All roulette wheel numbers start from 1-37, without counting the pocket with a zero and double zero.
Follow the below steps to play roulette online:
- Select a roulette game – the casino game mainly has three types which include European roulette, American roulette, and French roulette. If you are starting we recommend that you play European roulette.
- Place bets on the roulette table – you will have to choose how much you are will to bet.
- Game round – a round of roulette can only start once bets are made. You can place a variety of bets such as split or outside bets and so on.
- All you need to do now is press the “spin button,” The ball will be drop and fall into a pocket. If it lands and it’s not your desired outcome (winning number) that means you placed a losing bet.
- The casinos will payout when you win. So, claim your winnings before playing a new game.
Types of Bets
The game of roulette consists of two sets; inside and outside bets that you can bet on the table. You can make several bets depending on how much money you are willing to spend. The en prison rule allows you to get back your cash should the ball fall on zero. However, the money bet they made has to have equal odds like red v black or even vs odd.
Find a list of inside bets you can place at recommended casinos:
- Corner Bet – betting on four numbers, paid at 8:1.
- Split Bet – you bet on two numbers, the payout is 17:1.
- Straight Up – making a bet on one number, odds are at 35:1.
- Street Bet – placing a wager on three, payout 11:1.
- Row 00 – bets set on 0 and 00 in American roulette with a payout of 17:1.
- Five Line – when you bet on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3 (American roulette)
- Six Line – a wager on six numbers with odds of 5:1.
- High – bets placed on the ball falling on numbers 19 to 36.
- Low – you bet on the ball landing between 1 and 18.
- High or Low – placing a wager on the ball to settle into a high or low number.
- Colour Bet – when you predict that the ball land on red numbers or black numbers, at this point the numbers don’t matter.
- Column Bets – making a bet on a column of 12 based on numbers.
- Number Bet – when you guess that the outcome of the ball will be an odd or even number.
How to Play Roulette Wheel
- Firstly, you will have to understand the game of roulette before placing bets.
- Casino sites allow you to play the game for fun or real money. You can start playing for free and move on to cash.
- It’s a good idea to have a roulette strategy under your sleeves. Make small bets and increase the stakes as you become more confident in the game.