How to Play Pai Gow Poker
We give you the lowdown of how to play poker and win. Most casinos offer this exciting game. Get higher ranking poker hands and beat the dealer. Victory tastes better when you play casino games using real money at gambling sites.
The way the game works is discussed in this guide to help you become a pro. You can play for long without using too much of your bankroll. We also have great casinos where you can enjoy the game.
Top Pai Gow Poker Casinos
How to Play Pai Gow Poker and Win
The classic poker game has a variation called pai gow poker. As a popular game that is played with 52 cards, we show you how it works.
- Place a bet at the table so that the game can start.
- Players are required to make their bet for 7 cards to be dealt. With these cards you will need to make a 5 card hand and 2 card hand. It’s a good idea to balance both hands because both hands will affect your outcome.
- Make sure that your 5 card hand is stronger than your 2 card hand. You can use standard rules for the five card. A pair is a good combination in the big hand. The 2 cards highest combination is a pair.
- All cards are revealed, if you win, both your hands should beat the dealer’s.
- A tie means the dealer wins. The bet is pushed to the next round if you and the dealer have one winning hand.
Pai Go Poker Strategy
Ultimately, you want to arrange your pai gow poker hands in the best way possible. You’ll need to make a bet when the game starts and don’t have to worry about other complicated ones. These tips assist you in winning when you play at reputable casinos.
- It doesn’t help to have one strong hand. The game may play out better if you have two good hands.
- When you get a joker it will be regarded as an Ace. Try to create a straight or flush first with your big hand then consider the small hand.
- What cards should be split into the two hands? When you are dealt three Aces – 2 in the five card hand and one in the two card hand. Also, when you are dealt with two pairs, the big hand will take the strong pair while the other will go to the small hand.